Contrary to popular belief, sales reps don’t need more leads. They need fewer leads—or more accurately, fewer raw, unfiltered, unqualified leads. Sales reps need leads that have been carefully qualified, properly and consistently nurtured and appropriately developed through an effective teleprospecting program, increasing the likelihood of a completed sale.
This informative white paper is designed to help you:
- Learn how fewer, yet better qualified, leads can empower sales.
- Understand the counter-intuitive relationship between lead volume and sales performance.
- Become more aware of how well-executed teleprospecting can deliver quality leads.
- Gain insight into how to bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
- Get more information on how a prospect development approach can leverage marketing’s efforts for sales’ success.